Delivering on the promise of Cell And Gene Therapy for patients
The term “personalized medicine” captures the imagination. As unique individuals, we gravitate toward the idea of treatment that’s tailored to the patient. Cell and gene therapy represents a major leap in personalized medicine, creating an inflection point in our ability to treat and potentially even cure many intractable illnesses.
Each cell and gene therapy is designed based on detailed information about the roots of a patient’s disease. It treats a condition at its source, repairing or enhancing cells at the genetic level. At BBMCT, we’re collaborating on the cell and gene therapy frontier to bring this revolutionary approach to patients with a variety of diseases, including genetic disorders and certain deadly cancers.
BBMCT offers sponsors comprehensive solutions to the unique and rapidly evolving clinical, operational and regulatory challenges of cellular, tissue and gene therapy medicines. Our work with regulators, key opinion leaders, and investigators in this area gives us unique insight into the challenges and hurdles to be overcome as we advance your product through the development process.
- A specialized physician team with clinical experience in cellular, tissue and advanced therapy, further supported by our core group of BBMCT sub-specialty physicians
- Advanced clinical practitioners providing practical hands on experience and guidance
- Global and strategic regulatory leadership from a team with hands-on and in-depth experience in the specific requirements of advanced therapies
- Dedicated clinical operations team with extensive experience in advanced therapy and rare diseases
- Safety team with experience in monitoring of cell and gene therapy studies
Global Advanced Therapy Experience
BBMCT has been a pioneer in the clinical development of Advanced Therapies and offers Sponsors an experienced team of experts who take an active role in the field and are at the forefront of rapidly changing clinical and regulatory developments.
BBMCT has global cell and gene therapies experience across numerous therapeutic areas and global regions. Areas of advanced therapy expertise and specialty include malignant and benign hematology, oncology, cardiovascular, diabetes, neuroscience, nephrology, woundcare, rare disease and orphan indications, ophthalmology, pediatrics, and medical device.
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil.