Need a partner for your next oncology-hematology study?
At BBMCT, hematology and oncology is one of our leading therapeutic areas, from discovery through all phases of development. Our team shares your commitment in the fight against cancer. Gain a competitive advantage for your study in the ever-evolving landscape of hematology and oncology drug and biologic clinical development. With our unique approach to clinical research, we have earned a reputation for taking on some of the most complex and challenging cancer research studies. We help our clients:
- Develop successful strategies for even the most novel therapies
- Plan and conduct effective studies
- Compete successfully for high-performing global sites
- Expedite study start-up and recruitment
- Navigate the global regulatory landscape to expedite approvals
BBMCT has the medical leadership, hematology and oncology trained staff, global trial experience, and site relationships to make your study a success. Our knowledge of hematology and oncology research, vast capabilities and experience with feasibility studies can significantly impact study efficiency and success. When you choose a team with the right kind of therapeutic experience, you set your study up for success.
Scientific and Medical Expertise
BBMCT has deep and broad experience in the hematology and oncology space, giving you confidence that we can successfully complete your study. We have conducted research in a full range of solid tumor and hematologic indications and therapies from classic multi-cytotoxic agents to cutting-edge and targeted therapies. Whether your study is a small, focused trial or a large, global study, BBMCT has the knowledge and expertise to give you a competitive advantage including:
- Oncology medical experts who provide strategic, educational and practical leadership
- Comprehensive hematology/oncology training program for all operational staff
- Long-term relationships with successful, experienced sites and preferred CRO status with key Phase I oncology centers
- Global Regulatory Affairs and Medical Writing for strategic leadership and execution
- Integrated tumor imaging and central laboratory services, ensuring seamless logistics, review, and testing
We have worked on cancer studies with a diverse range of patient populations and have built a strong network of investigator sites to support these trials. Below is a representation of BBMCT’s current oncology clinical research experience by indication:
- solid tumors
- breast cancer
- lung cancer
- skin cancer
- brain cancer
- gynecological cancer
- hematological malignancies
- cancers of the gastrointestinal (GI) system
- cancers of the genitourinary (GU) system
- cancers of the head and neck
- quality of life and supportive care
- other rare indications
Great course for people in clinical research field. This intense information on randomization and clinical trail design is very helpful to me to advance my skill sets.
I really enjoyed the lectures and the articles of this course.
Teachers are truly engaged and exited about the subject, what makes it even more interesting.
As a data scientist, I found the discussions on the different RCT designs, as well as the methods for randomization, very valuable.