BBMCT’s expertise in ophthalmology studies and consistent track record of success as a full-service CRO ensures the flexibility to adapt to the unique needs of each ophthalmology trial. An aging global population, combined with continued unmet needs in ocular diseases that carry genuine quality of life implications, has created a boon of interest and opportunity in developing new eye disease treatments. Ophthalmology studies are highly specialized, requiring intimate knowledge of the patient and caregiver experience, deep relationships with quality research sites as well as technical skills for ocular imaging and a spectrum of treatment modalities.
Our experience with global regulatory authorities, coupled with early planning and collaboration with Sponsors, accelerates the path to approval. Our therapeutically trained teams including clinical trial managers and program coordinators provide knowledgeable training to sites and help mitigate challenges.
BBMCT has provided operational and clinical expertise, helping clients maximise success from design to commercialisation. We work with you to:
- Optimise site selection with our trusted databases and clinical networks
- Streamline your trials with integrated research capabilities
- Maximize commercial success with competitive analysis and market expertise – our Clinical Outcomes & Assessment group has helped clients deliver compelling payer evidence through effective PRO and ClinRO strategies.
- Ensure the safety of your product using medical imaging and regulatory expertise
- Increase your product’s impact with strategic communications planning services
Our physicians and professional staff understand the complexities of ophthalmology trials from the perspective of the Sponsor, the clinical investigator, the scientific leader, and the reviewer at the regulatory agencies. We bring these perspectives to each clinical trial that we conduct.
Our team is built around the expertise of more than 450 drug development professionals and physicians who have contributed to bringing leading eye drugs to market and progressing experimental therapies across all possible modalities:
- Intraocular, systemic and subcutaneous injections
- Topical drops and ointments
- Oral medicines
- Surgical interventions
- Combination products
- Rare disease