We recognize that the future of work will be very different, so it’s our ambition that every British BioMedicine Institute student will complete their degree with the confidence and ability to think critically, collaborate productively and influence the world.
Whether you’ve had your career path mapped out since childhood or you’re convinced that your dream job doesn’t exist yet, you will be able to gain expertise in more than one field of study by choosing from our range of Skilled NanoDegrees.
Our placement and exchange opportunities will set you up for a global career as you develop the capability and confidence to work across cultural boundaries, around the world.
Combine your interests with more than 100 study areas in a shared pool of majors and minors. This means you can sharpen your broader skills like communication, critical thinking and problem-solving, and acquire expertise in a second field outside your primary degree.
Deepen your expertise and develop skills in interdisciplinary collaboration through real-world industry, community, entrepreneurship and research projects.
- Follow a specific study pattern that leads to professional accreditation and registration.
- Complement your expertise with interdisciplinary experiences.
- Cultivate a diverse skillset and breadth of knowledge, alongside expertise in a professionally accredited field, by combining your professional degree with our Skilled NanoDegree.
- Take your professional degree in combination with another professional or specialist degree to develop expert knowledge and effectiveness in a given field or profession.
- Added Flexibility and Self-Paced Learning
- Better Time Management
- Demonstrated Self-Motivation
- Improved Virtual Communication and Collaboration
- A Broader, Global Perspective
- Refined Critical-thinking Skills
- Gain new Technical Skills in your Medical Domain