Our flexible NanoDegrees prepare you for a future full of possibilities!!!
We recognize that the future of work will be very different, so it’s our ambition that every British BioMedicine Institute student will complete their degree with the confidence and ability to think critically, collaborate productively and influence the world.
Flexible study paths to suit you
Whether you’ve had your career path mapped out since childhood or you’re convinced that your dream job doesn’t exist yet, you will be able to gain expertise in more than one field of study by choosing from our range of Skilled NanoDegrees.
Gain international experience
Our placement and exchange opportunities will set you up for a global career as you develop the capability and confidence to work across cultural boundaries, around the world.
Follow all of your interests
Combine your interests with more than 100 study areas in a shared pool of majors and minors. This means you can sharpen your broader skills like communication, critical thinking and problem-solving, and acquire expertise in a second field outside your primary degree.
Work on real-world projects and tackle global challenges
Deepen your expertise and develop skills in interdisciplinary collaboration through real-world industry, community, entrepreneurship and research projects.
Skilled NanoDegree will help boost your Medical Profession:
- Follow a specific study pattern that leads to professional accreditation and registration.
- Complement your expertise with interdisciplinary experiences.
- Cultivate a diverse skillset and breadth of knowledge, alongside expertise in a professionally accredited field, by combining your professional degree with our Skilled NanoDegree.
- Take your professional degree in combination with another professional or specialist degree to develop expert knowledge and effectiveness in a given field or profession.
While earning skilled NanoDegree from British BioMedicine Institute Student get:
- Added Flexibility and Self-Paced Learning
- Better Time Management
- Demonstrated Self-Motivation
- Improved Virtual Communication and Collaboration
- A Broader, Global Perspective
- Refined Critical-thinking Skills
- Gain new Technical Skills in your Medical Domain